Full Service Catering
As a Full-Service, Off-Premise Catering Company, we help our clients with their catering needs for many types of events. Full-Service means we do as much or as little as you’d like us to do: from event planning, handling the rental needs, to providing beverage service, cake cutting, and more. Off-Premise means we handle all of your needs at the location of your choice, whether it’s a stunning wedding venue, corporate boardroom, or the comfort of your own home.
Services and Policies
Catering is so much more than just great food: event set up, staffing, rentals and timeline coordination are just some of the services that go into the success of an event.
As a full-service, off-premise catering company, Carte Blanche is a one-stop shop for any client who wants to be a guest at their own event. That being said, if you have already taken care of any facet of your event, we’re still more than happy to lend a hand in any way we can.
Here is a list of services that we offer:
- Disposable paper and plastic goods
- Rentals: dish ware, flatware, glassware, linens, napkins, chairs, tables, A/V, tents and more.
- Staffing: Our Staff are the backbone of our company, and include Servers, Set Up Folks, Drivers, Chefs, Cooks, Bartenders and Banquet Captains. These folks will set your guest and buffet tables, coordinate the rentals (whether you rent them from us or not), interact and serve your guests, tend bar, clear guest tables, collate the dirty dishes and just about anything else you’d like to see. The delicious fare we provide is matched only by the amazing service we provide!
- Bar Service: We are a Licensed and insured beverage service provider, and will take care of all of your beer, wine and liquor needs, whether you want us to provide the alcohol or not. See our bar packages here <<link to Beverages and Alcohol Service page>>
Here's just some of the types of events we cater
- Wedding Receptions
- Commitment Ceremonies
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Day After Brunches
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Baby Showers
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Private Tailgate BBQ’s
- Birthday Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Celebrations of Life
- Business/Corporate Lunches
- Company Brunch Meetings
- Boxed Lunches
- Buffet Lunches
- Board of Director’s Dinners
- Company Holiday Parties
- Company Summer Picnics & BBQ’
- Non-Profit Organization Auctions
- Benefit Events
- And many more…
Send us an email or give us call at 541-554-9088 and let us include you in our schedule!
Frequently Asked Questions
Our minimum for catering is $500.00, all-inclusive. All menu items and packages are priced per guest, with a twenty-percent service charge and delivery fee. Depending on the needs of your event, rentals, disposables and staffing are added as a line items on your proposal.
Absolutely. No two events are alike, and while our menus show the breadth of our culinary prowess, by all means, ask us to customize your menu.
Depending on the complexity of your event, we like to have at least 72 hours prior to your event. Events such as weddings, retirement parties, fundraisers and the like involve many details and are planned months or sometimes a year in advance for dates that are popular. The short answer is: as much time as you can give us! If you have a last minute need, contact us and we’ll try our best to accommodate you.
Simply fill out our simple online Catering Questionnaire, and we’ll put together a proposal for you, based on your tentative guest count and menu preferences. Sometimes clients are unsure as to what kind of menu they want- we’re happy to help make suggestions and work on getting you exactly what you want. Once you like what you see, we’ll reserve your date with a 25% deposit and a one-page catering contract. With your date reserved, you’ll have plenty of time to add, alter or delete any menu item, service or adjust your guest count, allowing for much flexibility as your needs change or the event dictates.
Your Wedding: The Most Important Event You’ll Ever Host!Chef Mark, Carte Blanche Caterers
Nothing is more satisfying to our company than making you shine in the eyes of your coworkers and bosses.Chef Mark, Carte Blanche Caterers
We’re in business to make your business catering needs seamless.Chef Mark, Carte Blanche Caterers
So many well-executed details are required for a successful wedding reception.Chef Mark, Carte Blanche Caterers
Let us be the catering company that makes your event the delicious success it should be.Chef Mark, Carte Blanche Caterers